Friday 29 December 2023

My real-life adventures

 

The word Brexit was invented in 2012. It’s when I started to campaign against it, seriously concerned that it could really happen.

But what did I do before that?

For those who are interested to know, BBC Three Counties Radio broadcast an extended interview with me about my career as a photojournalist just before anyone knew what the word Brexit meant.

I’ve illustrated the radio broadcast with photos and video clips from my career.
  • Watch the 18-minute feature video:
  • The name of the condition I mention in the interview is acromegaly. It cut my career short in my early 40s. I wrote about it for The Independent newspaper: ‘My DIY Diagnosis’ 
_________________________________________________
Other articles by Jon Danzig:
Follow my journalism on: 
___________________________________________________